Smoke Mist (conversation)
Smoke Mist
In
Kalimantan, there is Smoke Mist. There are so many people evacuated then they
stay in the camp and always use masks, then…
Ayu: “Oh! I
can’t live with this situation!”
Aqila: “Calm down! The government will fix this.”
Wirdun: “Do you want some biscuits? I still have some.”
Ayu: “No, thank you.”
Aqila: “Sure, I want. Thanks.”
Aqila: “Calm down! The government will fix this.”
Wirdun: “Do you want some biscuits? I still have some.”
Ayu: “No, thank you.”
Aqila: “Sure, I want. Thanks.”
Then, there
are two philanthropists come to help the refiugees…
Fattah:
“Good morning! How are you doing all?
Aqila: “Not so well actually. Anyway, can you help us? We don’t have food, drink, and mask!”
Westu: “Sure, we will help you. I heard in this place there are so many people sick, is that true?”
Wirdun: “Yes, that’s true. “
Ayu: “Ya, You can see them in the hospital right now.”
Fattah: “We will give 100 foods, 200 masks, and lots of medicine!”
Aqila: “Thank you very muh.”
Wirdun: “Please don’t bother, you give it too much.”
Westu: “That’s all we can do for you. Nope at all.”
Aqila,Ayu,Wirdun: “Thanks a lot for everything.”
Aqila: “Not so well actually. Anyway, can you help us? We don’t have food, drink, and mask!”
Westu: “Sure, we will help you. I heard in this place there are so many people sick, is that true?”
Wirdun: “Yes, that’s true. “
Ayu: “Ya, You can see them in the hospital right now.”
Fattah: “We will give 100 foods, 200 masks, and lots of medicine!”
Aqila: “Thank you very muh.”
Wirdun: “Please don’t bother, you give it too much.”
Westu: “That’s all we can do for you. Nope at all.”
Aqila,Ayu,Wirdun: “Thanks a lot for everything.”
The end~
Komentar
Posting Komentar