Go to Cinema (conversation)

Go to Cinema

Aqila, Wirdun, Idul, and Ayu have conference call, they want go to cinema, then…
Aqila : “Hi! This is Aqila speaking.”
Wirdun : “Hello Aqila!”
Idul : “What’s up?”
Ayu : “I just ask Aqila before. What do you think of we go to cinema watch AADC 2?
Idul : “I think that’s a good idea.”
Aqila : “Yes. That’s good!”
Wirdun : “I don’t think so. I just want to watch Civil War, that’s a good movie.”
Ayu : “ You lose, Wirdun. Three choose AADC 2 and one choose CW!”
Aqila : “Ok, we watch AADC 2. Well, where is the closer cinema from my house? I want to buy tickets for us.”
Idul  : “I know! The closer is XXI Cinema in Amplas Mall.”
Ayu : “Yes, you’re right.”
Aqila : “Are you sure? As far as I know the closer cinema from my house is 21 Cinema in Maya Mall. Amplas Mall is near from your house Idul, not my house!”
Wirdun : “Yes. That’s the closer.”
Idul : “Ok, I wrong again.”
Ayu : “Hahahaha…”
Wirdun : “Hmmm…”
Aqila : “By the way, don’t forget to bring money, Guys! We want to buy popcorn and soda! Don’t you agree?”
Idul : “Yes, I agree. I will bring a lot of money.”
Ayu : “I disagree. I don’t have much money. Maybe I just bring candies, except you want to treat me, hehe..”
Aqila : “Ok, I will treat you, Ayu. I’ve got to go buy tickets. See you in cinema friends!”
Wirdun : “See ya!”
Idul : “Bye. I want to prepare, too.”
Ayu : “Me, too.”

            Then, they meet at cinema and watch AADC 2 in 21 Cinema.

            The end ~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kisahku

Pejuang di Tapal Batas